* It's easy to get in touch. We have integrated Skype and Outlook to display contacts' online status, contact information and mood message within the Outlook contact card.
* Call any phone. When you want to call someone on their mobile or landline from Outlook, Skype will initiate the call for you. You can call anyone as long as you have their contact information in Outlook, but you don't need to be friends on Skype. You can use your existing Skype credit or subscription to reach them.
* Stay in touch with your Skype contacts. When you want to contact anyone in your Outlook contact list who is already on Skype, you can instant message, audio or video call them. To do so they need to be in your Skype contacts list to reach them. This feature works with Outlook 2010 or higher and enables you to connect over Skype when email details match.
# Additional improvements
* Add a new contact. We have made adding a contact easier than ever. You can now add someone by searching for them directly out of your contacts list. If they're not in your contact list yet, results will come up so you can add them in 2 clicks.
* New profile with more accessible account information. Finally, we have updated the account information area to make it easier to navigate around your account data.
Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
Languages: Multiple languages
Date added: January 11, 2013
Author: Skype Technologies
للتحميل البرنامج أصبح قديما ولابد من تحميله من الموقع الرسمى من هنا